Subscribe Now: Nova Cynthia Art

share this

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter

    Patrons & Benefactors You Can Help Support What You Love

    Friday, September 22, 2017

    Fall Equinox Surrendering to Grace to find my New True Face

    Fall Equinox 2017 Surrendering to Grace  

    This Season I Find My_Self Surrendering to Grace
    To Find My Place To Find My Pace To Find My New_True Face!!! 

    May Grace Be Awakened Within ALL OF US, With Love Tempered With Light, Nova Cynthia

    New Fresh Poem Mantra  
    Fall Equinox 2017 Surrendering to Grace (c) Nova Cynthia Barker 9/22/2017


    Sirius Portal Opening During Storm  iPhoto 3G (c) Nova Cynthia Barker 8/4/2016

    Neptunian Moon Dissolving My Identity Mask  iPhoto3G  (c)  Nova Cynthia Barker 3/18/2016

    Contact



     Nova Cynthia @Gmail.Com

    505 920 2452


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share