Subscribe Now: Nova Cynthia Art

share this

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter

    Patrons & Benefactors You Can Help Support What You Love

    Monday, June 18, 2012

    Beaming My Art NY Times Square BillBoard Tonight!

     My Art is Between Broadway 42nd & 44th in  NYC  9' X 12' On A  Electronic BillBoard!
    Thank You All who Supported me in my Art Campaign, Visited my Art Portfolio and Collected My Art! You Shine too! Love, Light & Smiles, Nova Cynthia

    Here are some of the Images of my Art being Shown on it right Now!

    Above "Body of Light,"

                                                               

                                                                   Santa Fe River Waterfall


    Lotus


    Belly Dance



    December in New Mexico



    Dark Angel



    Arroyo New Mexico


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share